
This summer we decided it was time for Alivia to meet the beach. We drove over to Carlsbad with my family and ran out to the water the moment we arrived. It felt great athough I dont know if Alivia was enjoying it as much as we were.
She was almost eaten a couple time by the waves, Thank goodness for Aunt Tate.
We also spent most of the week eating Cold Stone around the corner. There is nothing like going to the beach and eating ice cream. Except of course going anywhere and eating it too!
We also had a chance to go to Sea World. She loved riding on Bens shoulders and getting the birds eye view.
We also loved swimming with the sharks. So did Alivia.
Friday, July 21, 2006
Alivia meets the beach
Posted by Shawneen at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it looks like Alivia had a great time!! I am so glad that you figured out how to blog!! I am sorry that I missed your call. Love, Jacquie
Post a Comment