Sunday, August 19, 2007

California 2007

So the week after our Idaho trip with Bens family, Alivia and I hopped a flight to Carlsbad California to spend a week with my family right on the beach. Ben wanted to come but decided he didnt want to take anymore work off and I could tell he was itching to be a little more productive. Thats my Ben. Anyways, it was so fun to see Dana and Marshel and their two little girls. They have one more year of dental school in Omaha then will finally be in Arizona for good. Alivia and Lexi were like two peas in a pod. Going to Sea World was so much more enjoyable for everyone because,just watching Liv and Lexi pointing out all the sea life and getting excited, made the day unforgettable. We cant wait for next year! and this time Dad is comming for sure! We will also be a family of four by that point which will make it even more fun. I am due any day now and we all cant wait to bring Meah Collean Liljenquist home!

0 comments: