Saturday, August 11, 2007

4th of July in Idaho



Ok so it has been forever since I have updated this. There is so much that has happened! We had our camera stolen in Puerto Rico on the last day of our very first cruise. Ben and I had a blast! We did, however, make some good friends at dinner who were kind enough to share there photos. So we did finally purchase a new camera just in time for our Liljenquist family reunion at Bear Lake Utah. We decided to drive up a few days early to spend the 4th of July in Idaho. It was so fun being able to relax and let Alivia get more acquainted with her cousins. My sister Lauren happened to be there too. She is attended BYU-Idaho along with her boyfriend/fiance Phil. Bear Lake is a place I definitely recommend everyone visit. Its the only lake that I have been to that has a nice sandy beach. The water is so clear and it has great sand bars that work best for intense games of football.

0 comments: