Every Tuesday Alivias friends get together for a play group for two and half hours it is real nice for me when I am looking to get some stuff done, like update my blog. These little girls are so much fun and Alivia loves to have them over or visit there homes. It gives her a great opportunity to practice sharing and brush up on her social skills. Since we have been having these every week I notice she is speaking better and better and is learning how to use her imagination more which is so fun to catch them doing. They really get along so well for being 2years old.

I love how independent they are, they will only do what they feel like doing. A few will be doing one thing, while a couple others will be doing another and then they will all get together for a moment and then be scattered again distracted by someone are something else. They are so spontaneous.

I caught these three with one more that jumped out before I could get the camera, hiding during a game of "hide and go seek" the funny thing is every game we played they would hide in the box and I would have to pretend I had no idea where they were.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Play Group
Posted by Shawneen at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so fun, shawneen!! cute, cute little girls!
how fun! Gracie goes to a play group too, they are the best!
sorry, that was me, matt forgot to sign out!
sorry, that was me, matt forgot to sign out!
Your girls are so cute. Makes me think I need one.....mmmmm....maybe not.
Post a Comment