Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pictures of Laurens wedding

So I said I would post pictures of my sister Laurens crazy wedding, but going back and looking at the pictures I realized they weren't that good. I dont think I took one picture of Ben or Lauren and Phil at the temple. To be honest that day was nuts I am lucky to have even these. If you want to see more pics though Dana has some better ones on her blog. To complete Laurens story, she called me today and told me she developed an allergy to the white gold in her wedding ring. Can you beleive it! Poor thing, that is why we only want to get married once!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

i think the pictures you took are GREAT---how fun and what a beautiful bride--looks like your whole family is just a bunch of beautiful people!! weddings are soo much stress(especially when it's your own sister)

Cowan Family said...

Looking at your family with all girls looks so fun to me. I love my sisters. I will be okay if all I have is girls although it might be fun to have a boy. You look so pretty and what cute girls you have.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful- your parents yard looks great! I'm so glad everything worked out after the marriage license fiasco!

Sharstin said...

I cannot believe that whole wedding! I would have been a wreck! looks like everything turned out great though--fun!