Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mia's Trick

Every Monday for family night, after we've had our lesson, it is trick time. We all share a trick or talent that we might have been practicing that week. Mia decided to participate by showing us her push-ups. It took us a few times to get it on video, but we finally got it. She has gotten so strong in the last few months. It is fun to watch!

9 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

yea meister!!!! Hercules baby!

Christine said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Hey- this must be a Liljenquist tradition because we do tricks/talents every FHE too!

The Bevans said...

That is a cute idea to have trick time during FHE. We'll have to try it!

cherie said...

she is so adorable!!!

tim and priscilla said...

hey, i don't know who those girls are, tim sent it to me and i couldn't believe how good they are! i haven't talked to you in so long! how are the girls? i hear it is warming up there, it is also warmer here, but it is going to drop on wed and rain for 3 days. nice summer! christian is sick right now, not fun!talk to you later!

Phil and Lauren said...

hey how did you do that with your background, I want to be cute too!

Chad and Amanda said...

Hi Shawneen! It's Amanda Garney "Horvath" I found your blog from another friends blog adn thought I would say hi. How are you? It was so good to see and chat with you at Lisa's Baby Shower. Your family is so cute and the video of your little baby doing pushups is hilarious. Take care.

Christine said...

ok Shawneener... I love your blog, its time for an update.. I know that you just got back from doing some fun things in Idaho, so update already! Love you, Aunt Chris