Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Our Nativity Play

So I am finally back on the blogwagan. Its been along time coming and Ive got a lot to post. This year we decided that the kids were finally old enough to hold there own when it came to the Nativity play. Although we were a little short on shepherds so Ben and his brother Paul gladly volunteered. We got together with Bens side of the family at his sister Ruths house, who was the narrator" We had so much fun getting together, I hope it becomes another Christmas tradition. If you are wondering were we got the costumes, Margaret my sister in law got them while traveling in Israel. pretty cool.



2 comments:

Andie said...

I want to do a nativity scene at our party! We may need to borrow Margarets boys though. We have plenty of Mary's! :)

Unknown said...

We missed you guys at the big nativity play! I'm glad you did one down in Arizona- gotta keep that tradition going. Did you do a candlelighting ceremony too? Ahh, good times.