James is now 6mo. and loves to bounce get up on his knees and sing. Here are some pics of James and a couple videos.




Friday, February 05, 2010
My Bouncing Baby Boy!
Posted by Shawneen at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben, Shawneen, Alivia, Mia, James and Noah's Special Days
James is now 6mo. and loves to bounce get up on his knees and sing. Here are some pics of James and a couple videos.




Posted by Shawneen at 11:40 AM
5 comments:
He's adorable Shawneen! All of your kids are. We miss you.
Jamie Levi
So cute!!! He has those big brown eyes and cubby cheeks that you just want to kiss.
I am down here in AZ and you are NOT... and I am sad about that! Just had dinner with your parents... hope to see Dana and the kids tomorrow or Monday. Sooooo, when I come to Utah this summer I will drive to IF to see you and your babies!
I posted above and removed because I can't spell!
He is so darling! I think he looks a lot like you~ you guys have some adorable kiddos!
Post a Comment