This year was a party year, so I asked Alivia what kind of party she wanted, expecting the usual princess party. O no! not this year, she's five now, quite grown up and ready for a green St. Patricks Day birthday party with Boys and everything! I thought, should I be nervous, but then when the list of invites came and all but three where her own cousins, I breathed a sigh of relief. Don't have to have the boyfriend talk yet, yeah! We decided to go all out with green everything, from the decorations, to the food, to the hair and the clothes. It was a very fun evening, especially the part were Ben took over the games(dancing to some Irish Jig music) and pinata, with the help of his old German mission companion, David, who was here for a visit. It was a great evening, but we are looking forward to the quiet date night Birthday with mom and dad next year. Here are some photos.
"Im not short....Im Lepricon size!"
My kids are good posers!
The hand-me-down pinata we got from Alivia friend. We just taped it and filled it again. Yeah! Sencond hand stuff!
Now we're ready to party. The hair is green!
quick pic after the balloon popping contest. With Seth, Jake, Emily, Alivia, Jayden and Paul. Jake won!
Opening presents
more presents
Make a wish! Seth is making a wish too.
look at our beautiful green cake, Alivia helped make.
Alivia's gift from the Vances. I didn't even need to tell her to pose!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Alivia's 5th Birthday/ St. Patricks Party!
Posted by Shawneen at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a fun birthday for Alivia!! Wish I could have been there. Love ya, mom
Post a Comment