I love Easter! Not only is it a time when we can reflect on our Savior, but the flowers are starting to bloom, it's brighter outside in the morning, and we get NEW dresses for church! Which at this point in the season are much needed. I looked long and hard for these babies, usually I will wait till the last minute, thus spending way more than I'd like to. But this year I was actually on the ball and got these for a great price, especially because one had some stitching that was loose, so they gave me 20% off. Don't they look sweet, my favorite are the shoes. I couldn't find anything I liked for James, so he is stuck with the same old stuff. I figured he wouldn't mind.



Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Easter Dresses!
Posted by Shawneen at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your family is adorable, shawneen! the girls look so cute! james is handsome too!
so....your cd was just returned to me in the mail. :( i guess i didn't get your address right. oops. so sorry. and i don't have your number. doh! can you give me a call and i'll get it sent out again. to the right place this time!!!
The girls look lovely in their new dresses! It looks like you had a fun Easter. I hope that you are doing well!
Post a Comment