Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok these are the ones I liked.

Mia is my little girl who is always on the move, so it was quite the learning experience to shoot her. Even though it was kind of tough, I wouldn't change a thing about her, she is so much fun and always keeps us laughing! Now that she's about to be three, she has turned into our little "button pusher" and you'd think it would be geared toward Yiyo/Alivia, but no she likes to push Dads buttons, and I'm sorry to say, it is hilarious to watch him get all worked up over a two year old. As soon as he takes a minute and realizes what she's doing he can't help but get a good chuckle out of it, after time out of course.









1 comments:

The Perkinsons said...

oh my gosh! Your kids are beautiful! we miss you but are glad things are so good in idaho! Will you email me because I have a question for you? kaseyscurr@hotmail.com

Thanks Shawneen!