The kids and I found ourselves this afternoon watching videos and looking at pictures on this blog today and I realized that this is something I shouldn't abandon. It brings my family too much joy to let it fall to the wayside. Especially, since I am able to publish our family's happenings from this blog and have it available anytime. I love it and my children love it! So my gift to the the Savior this Christmas Season is to continue chronicling our life in this blog.
Many things have changed in the past few years, Noah Benjamin was born April 6th 2012, Ben got a new job at InContact so we moved from AZ to UT and a new calling as EQP so he has been very grateful and busy, Alivia and Mia go to Canyon View Elementry and take the bus together, they also take dance together and Alivia plays the violin, James is in Preschool and takes Lets Play Music with Mia, and Noah is our tough little man who likes to say hi by slapping you in the face! We've been greatly blessed to have made many new friends, and have had many new experiences!
The biggest change, and the one I have been the most worried about, is the snow! We had to go and get snow tires recently just to keep us on the road. Since we live up on the bench, we were barely able to make it up the driveway with out them. Its a bit unnerving for me but the kids LOVE it! From the moment they get home, they are out the door again playing in the snow. You'd think it getting dark would have them running for home, but NO, I have to put on my boots and trudge out and get them! I AM grateful though to live on a street that is not a through street and to have kids that love to play together.
James was outside, but doesn't enjoy being cold as much as the girls do. He must take after his mom.
We also had to take the annual Christmas tree picture, showing off the kids's new Christmas church clothes. Are you diggin Ben's new hair do? Im still getting use to it.
Noah's not too thrilled with his look, I guess.


1 comments:
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment