Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trend Setter

So Ben decided a while ago that he was sick of spending $15 every time he felt he needed a hair cut, which was often, so he went on-line and bought the robo cutter (in other words, a fancy name for the flo-be. Yes, the one on Waynes World. I know). Anyways, he was happy with his robo cutter, despite all the jokes made at his expense by his friends and family, when he realized it might look at tad better if he had me do it. I lovingly reminded him that I had no experience with this stuff due to the fact that I grew up surrounded by girls, but he assured me it was easy, so I agreed. Halfway through we decided to pull out the clippers for a closer cut in the back. I was just finishing up, (and I have to say it was looking great) when Ben decided one side was just a tad longer than the other side. We had just done his sideburns without the guard so I grabbed the clippers and went at it. As you can see we forgot the guard. Ben had to go to my sister to get it fixed after a long day of the guys making fun of him at work. He paid her $15.

2 comments:

tim and priscilla said...

Shawneen, i did the same thing to tim. i don't know why they insist on us using those devices when we have no experience. Tim also did it to himself when the guard fell off while he was cutting his own hair. tell ben he looks great, and it is winter time, he can wear a beanie. oh, you live in az.

tim and priscilla said...

by the way, where are the pictures of mia?