
Every year the Spectrum neiborhood in Gilbert puts together a snow day by trucking in tons of snow and providing cookies and hot chocolate. It is a great time for the kids and saves us a few hours in the car just to enjoy the cold, white, wet stuff. We love it. We were so excited that my friend Erica brought her kids Grace and May to play too! Last year they dumped all the snow in a pile which made the mothers of little kids a bit nervous, watching the bigger kids barely miss taking out the little ones by inches. So this year they divided it into three piles for the diffrent age groups. I thought that was a good idea.




Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Let it Snow
Posted by Shawneen at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that snow looks fun but they should have taken it from my yard we have plenty and im sick of it. i cant wait to be in AZ
You got some way cute pictures! I didn't get all of those. That was so much fun! I just love seeing pictures of our kids together. I can't believe how long we have been friends. I love it!
okay - I (erica) posted that. I'm just on Alan's account. He's not hitting on you:)
Post a Comment