Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So I was so excited to finally have two girls to match in their Christmas dresses, but for the life of me I could find nothing that would fit both a 3 month old and a 2yr old. This was the best I could do. I think it works.

Christmas Eve we always try to have a program. I was in charge this year and I really wanted everyone to participate. Ben was the narrator reading Luke, Livee, Lauren, Jessie and I provided the musical numbers and Grandpy, Dad, Tate and Ben shared amazing Christmas stories. Mom and Lorraine opted to hold Mia, which they did very well. It turned out to be one of my favorite Christmas Eve's. I was very touched by what everyone shared that night, and the spirit that was there, remembering the true meaning of the season.



0 comments: