That is so funny. Shes got some lungs. I had Lexi watch and she said "I want to go in that car so I can sing like her" and I said "you can sing in our car" and she said "I want to sing with livy with a crown." So if you have an extra crown maybe they will do a duet. I love the oh oh oh part.
hey shawneen, i found your blog off of sally's and i had to leave a comment..i loved that, alivia did an awsome job, she really is a good singer..too cute..hey and it looked like you were in the target parking lot..love that too!
Shawneen--I knew you would have a blog!! I am so glad I had Andrew ask Ben! your kids are getting so big! check out our blog at sharandandrew.blogspot.com--this is Sharstin -by the way =)
I am married and a mother of four great kids. I am also a licensed Dental Hygienist and have been practicing for about ten years! I am very passionate about learning and have become excited by the possibilities that essential oils provide for the health and well being of my family and the people I have worked with. I have been experimenting with essential oils for three years and finally feel confident to share what Ive learned. I hope this proves beneficial and informative and helps clear up any miss conceptions about these natural remedies. I feel like I will forever be learning and Im grateful for every day I get too!
If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to email me at theessentialoilmom@yahoo.com!
6 comments:
That is so funny. Shes got some lungs. I had Lexi watch and she said "I want to go in that car so I can sing like her" and I said "you can sing in our car" and she said "I want to sing with livy with a crown." So if you have an extra crown maybe they will do a duet. I love the oh oh oh part.
hey shawneen, i found your blog off of sally's and i had to leave a comment..i loved that, alivia did an awsome job, she really is a good singer..too cute..hey and it looked like you were in the target parking lot..love that too!
Shawneen--I knew you would have a blog!! I am so glad I had Andrew ask Ben! your kids are getting so big! check out our blog at
sharandandrew.blogspot.com--this is Sharstin -by the way =)
We really need to get together--we miss you guys!! your kids are adorable
that is sooooo cute! I can just see it, singing into the brush in front of the mirror in college!!! too cute. my gracie does that too!
Shawneen... That was the cutest video clip ever!
Love Aunt Chris
Post a Comment