This is the first time I decided to actually curl and style Alivias hair. I knew it wouldn't last very long so I decided to document it.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
New Hair Do
Posted by Shawneen at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben, Shawneen, Alivia, Mia, James and Noah's Special Days
This is the first time I decided to actually curl and style Alivias hair. I knew it wouldn't last very long so I decided to document it.
Posted by Shawneen at 1:41 PM
6 comments:
looks so cute!I think she totally looks like you!
I posted my comment twice--so I erased one-oops!
What a cutie!! I love the hair.
yep just write the question then the answer. I found it easiest to open a new tab up in file and then switch back and forth between tabs with one tab my blog and the other your post. anyways can you believe this super tuesday crap. Our country is going to go to pot with mccain and the rest of the democrates. People need to wake up and realize this. He probably didnt do as great as he could have because me and marsh didnt wear our romney shirts. Damn!
I love her hair.
i hear you on the fact that it seems pointless to even try to do hair. Ruthie ruins hers within minutes too!
Post a Comment