
This pic was taken when we were in Idaho getting ready to raft down the Salmon River
What is his full name? Benjamin Redford Liljenquist
How long have you been married? 4 years in June
How long did you date? Dont laugh...about a week and a half.
Who eats more sweets? He does definately! Though I think my splurges are more quality than quantity.
Who said I love you first? I wanted too, but he did.
How old is he? 31 Apri 14, 1976
Who is taller? He is and I am lucky because I love to wear heels.
Who is smarter? He definately has the book smarts, but I think I have more street smarts, although he disagrees.
Who can sing better? I think he probably could if he would ever stop goofing off when he sings. He likes to add my name to the lyrics of every song he is singing.
Who does the laundry? Me, although he has offered to do just his own laundry when he can tell I am stressing out, but that just never made sense to me.
Who pays the bills? I am happy to say he is happy to pay the bills. He graduated in accounting so I feel he is more qualified.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, because it is next to the door so he can protect his woman from any intruder, although Livee always seems to sneak past him.
Who mows the lawn? Well, that is a funny story. Nobody right now. Ben thinks that since it is winter the lawn should be allowed to die, because that's what it did in Idaho. It doesn't matter that it was snowing in Idaho at the time. We just dont go there anymore. k
Who cooks dinner? I do. If I didn't my family would live off of top ramen.
Who drives? Him, I like to finally get to look out the window, and he likes to drive.
Who is more stubborn? We both are in our own little ways, I am more vocal and give in right away, while he is more passive and does what he wants.
Who kissed who first? He definately kissed me first. We Smith girls never make the first move when it comes to first kisses. After that, however, it is a different story.
Who asked who out? He did of course
Who proposed? UMMM, is this even a question??? Of course he did, it was the most romantic proposal ever, overlooking the Idaho Falls temple and Snake River from the top balcony of the Red Lion Hotel, with strawberry waffles waiting in the room! Yum
Who has more siblings? He does, he is the 8th child out of 15 kids
Who wears the pants? I think some would argue this but HE does.
I will tag Sharstin, Lara, Kristin and Priscilla.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Man Tag
Posted by Shawneen at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is such a fun post--We love Ben--he is hilarious--I am glad you tagged me--Andrew doesn't get a lot of face time on the blog--with kids and such--ha ha
so...do i answer the same questions? it was fun to get to know you and ben a little better. i will work on our blog
by the way, i totally want to hear about your conversation about the lawn that you had with ben, i bet it was hilarious. people here in utah dont' really get how we have summer grass and winter grass in az. i thought it was strange that they keep the same grass year round and that it grows back!
Hey I just set my blog to private will you email your email address so I can add you. nataliecowans1@netzero.com Thanks
Post a Comment