Friday, February 29, 2008

Going to the Temple

So last night I decided that Lexi could come over and have a spend the night with Alivia. Everything went great, they had a bath, played, watched a movie, and went to bed....until midnight, when I found Alivia standing next to my bed. The little wiggle worms woke each other up. I didn't want Lexi to get scared and want to go home, so after much hesitation I decided to let them make a bed on the floor next to mine(Ben and I decided along time ago that we would never do that. We need to have one place we can call our own, right?). But desperate times calls for desperate mesures. They curled up and went right to sleep. This morning I found them in my closet so I decided to drop in to see what they were playing. I was so proud to find that they were pretending to be married in the temple because they were princesses and something about sharks? It looks like all those prayers about the temple are starting to pay off. pay no mind to my dirty closet and laundry pile on the floor please.

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

that is so darling!

Unknown said...

I've now bookmarked your blog so I won't lose it again!