
This is a first for me so it might not be very interesting.
10 years ago: I was 16 going to Mt. View, so excited that I could finally drive. I remember packing a bunch of my girls in the car with the radio up singing our lungs out to one of the "in" songs on the radio and meeting more friends at Wendy's or Neds for lunch.
5 things on my to do list today: Do laundry, take books back to library, clean up house, take kids to park,and make dinner
I enjoy: Blogging of course, reading, getting outside, dancing and singing with my girls and alone, haveing a clean house, working out and breaking a sweat, spending time with Ben doing anything, going out to the movies or dinner, staying in and cuddling. to name a few.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?: Never tell my kids! Hire a maid once a week, hire a cook to cook for me when I dont feel like it and teach me how to make very yummy yet very healthy meals. Get a personal trainer to get the most out of my workouts, travel all over the world with my family experiencing others cultures and also serving them. Give a lot away to good causes. I would say buy ben a new car, but he has told me numerous times, that he wants to drive his honda accord forever, so I guess that new convertable Jag would have to stay in the garage. There is a lot more I could say but I will leave that for my day dreaming.
Jobs I have had: Mostly just working for my dad. First as a dental assistant then as a dental hygienist. I have also done temp work for a bunch of dentist all over while pregnant with Alivia. I know I have really branched out.
5 things people dont know about me: This is hard, I am not a very secretive person. When I was in junior high I was obsessed with wolves. I had wolf pictures all over my room and folders, I was a nerd for sure. I use to be so shy around guys, I would barely talk to them until I was a senior in high school. I cant spell at all as you will probably notice since my spell checker donst seem to be working. I've been dog sledding in Alaska. I love cereal, I could eat it for every meal.
Hope you have enjoyed this. I now tag anybody and everybody.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Now Ive been tagged
Posted by Shawneen at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love that you were obsessed with wolves--that is hilarious--fun to read about you!!
i think i remember seeing a wolf picture on your wall in your room, and i was also mute around boys until senior year. what was wrong with us!!! anyways, loved the tag and loved the story about the wedding, i actually read the whole thing, i can't believe that happened! craziness! you look so cute and hope you are having fun in az, we will be in town the last weekend of march for a wedding, this time we really have to do something!
is mia wearing a t-shirt? i still can't believe she has blonde hair and blue eyes!!! she is getting so big!
Hi Shawneen! This is Emily Morgan. You know, your old YW buddy! ha ha! I have become a major blog surfer lately and came across you from a friend of one of my cousins. Anyway, it was fun to see your pics and your cute kids. I can't believe your little Alivia is so big - and she sings so well - didn't I just barely go to your baby shower?! It seems like it anyway! If you want to check out our blog you can, and I would love to add you as our friends so I can get back in touch! morganfamily5.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well! Emily
that was FUN, i enjoy getting to know more about everyone through these TAGS...you are too cute--wolves??? ok havent heard that one until now--have you read the twilight series--if not you would LOVE them!!!
Ok that is really funny Shawneen! Wolves?? Really? I don't know if we can still be friends. I'll get back to you on that. ;)
Hey, this is Colette Goodman. Your old neighbor. I found your blog on Emily Morgan's blog and thought I would say "HI". I can't believe you have 2 kids. We wish you guys still lived by us. We have a blog, but it's private. If you want to see it email me. colettegoodman@gmail.com
What a fun tag...I loved hearing all those things about you. You are so beautiful and your girls are so darling. I loved Mia's bonnet on Sunday...so adorable!
I just love that I was a part of your life through all that - the blaring music in the car and the wolves and the "mute" around boys. I love it. I love that I still know you and we're still friends. We were both nerds. Remember, I wore alternating purple and red clothes to daddy-daughter, and I thought all your wolf stuff was cool.
Post a Comment