Ohhhh, to have an Easter without snow! your girls are so beautiful. They are so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love them. PS: I need a pic of your family that I can put on my bookcase. I have one of everyone else, but I am missing you! How did that happen? Can you email me one?
I am so jealous of your Easter weather! We had a huge snow storm the night before! Your girls are so darling by the way! So fun that they're close in age!
I am married and a mother of four great kids. I am also a licensed Dental Hygienist and have been practicing for about ten years! I am very passionate about learning and have become excited by the possibilities that essential oils provide for the health and well being of my family and the people I have worked with. I have been experimenting with essential oils for three years and finally feel confident to share what Ive learned. I hope this proves beneficial and informative and helps clear up any miss conceptions about these natural remedies. I feel like I will forever be learning and Im grateful for every day I get too!
If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to email me at theessentialoilmom@yahoo.com!
8 comments:
Ohhhh, to have an Easter without snow! your girls are so beautiful. They are so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love them.
PS: I need a pic of your family that I can put on my bookcase. I have one of everyone else, but I am missing you! How did that happen? Can you email me one?
What darling pictures! Your girls are beautiful.
very cute!! and i just have to say i am so EXCITED that you are joining us crazy people in primary!
I love the bunny ears--looks like you guys had tons of fun! Ben looks fierce with his buzz
Cute girls!! I love their dresses. How fun to have so much family around. I'm super jealous. You look so pretty in all those pictures.
ive got to say the last picture of Mia was a thousand times better than taylor with the $1000 egg
I am so jealous of your Easter weather! We had a huge snow storm the night before! Your girls are so darling by the way! So fun that they're close in age!
cute, cute girls!
and i do think that lincoln and mia should have been twins at birth! :)
Post a Comment