Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Party Day Livee!


So it is not actually Alivia's Birthday until the 18th, however, I was scheduled to do the play group, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. We had decided to do a party with friends every other year and then do family get togethers for the other years, so this year it was party time. Alivia wanted a princess party, so I decorated the back yard,she put on her Tinkerbell outfit and we were good to go! It was surprisingly not as difficult as I had imagined it would be with 7 little princesses running around. My mom helped out a lot though. The main event had to be the cupcake decorating. I made sure we had plenty of frosting and toppings to keep them occupyed for 8 mins. It is amazing how many times you can decorate the same cupcake over and over again.

5 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

So, cute. I cant wait to move there so that Lexi can be involved. She is going to be so jealous when I show her these pics. She could have been the Quasimodo amongst all those princesses. Just Kidding. Her eye is finally going down. I also miss the Miester.

Geoff and Emily said...

That is so fun! Don't you love those little sweet girls?! I can't believe Alivia is so big! Your girls are so cute, too!

Colette Goodman said...

What a fun little party. I can't believe that Alivia is that old. I've only seen her once and she was only a couple weeks old. Hope you are doing well.

Everton Family said...

What a fun party! Ellie had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for inviting her!

Soelbergs said...

looks like so much fun! I wish I could have brought my kids. I couldn't get off the couch without getting sick - if you know what I mean. It was one of my worst days. So sorry! We do have a present for her though. We'll give it to you next time we see you. Can you believe you have a three year old?!