This is what you can find Alivia doing on any normal day. Usually it begins with her finding a skirt(we have found any skirt will do, pant are a no when it comes to dancing), she has her purse full of her daily findings, a song in her head and she starts to move. I love it! I was lucky the camera was near by. Here are a couple of her favorite tricks too!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Check those moves out!! I AM DYING SHAWNEEN!! Great footage. Classic. What a cutie!!
Girls got some talent! I love her little outfit--she is so cute! I'm glad she likes to groove to the tunes on my blog =)
she is way talented!!! we always enjoy watching alivia movies :)
Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but I met you at the park with Natalie Cowan awhile ago. I live on the corner of Marcella and Roca. Anyways, I just wanted to say how much your daughter Alivia reminds me of my 3 yr old Calli, they do like the same exact moves and wear the same outfits (only a skirt while dancing, no pants) And the spinning while singing, it's so funny. Also, I got one of your husband's magazines in my mailbox, our address is 1191 too.
Thanks! I found my background on pyzam.com, they have some cute ones. Alright, I wasn't sure if you wanted that magazine or not, I haven't gotten your mail in awhile, I don't know how the mailman gets Julian and Marcella mixed up. We should get our girls together at the park sometime since they seem like they have so much in common.
She's so cute! Takes after her mother!! Love YA, mom
Post a Comment