So bath time is a fav in our family. If one baby doesn't want to get in, all I have to do is put the other one in too, and suddenly they are happy as little clams. A few days ago I got Alivia some paints for the tub that are actually soap,and I told Alivia I got these so I could make a water baby Sunday. She was so excited.
First we added the strawberry syrup (red), then the chocolate (blue), and then a little caramel (yellow), Mia and I decided she looked to good to eat so we took a picture instead.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
My Masterpieces
Posted by Shawneen at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
so cute, Livee looks so much like Lexi in this pic
My boys always loved that....in fact if I would buy it for them now they would love it.
That is too cute, Shawneen! You are such a good Mom to do those fun things with your kids! They are darling!
Happy BIRTHDAY Shawneen!! I don't know how to put it on the right day so I hope you don't mind sharing space with Libby and Mia. Just wanted to let you know how much I love you and what joy you have brought to dad and I. You have a great husband and two beautiful daughters. Love ya sweetie, tu mom
Happy Birthday Shawneen... I left a note for you on your Mom's blog too. I just wanted you to know that we think of you often and I LOVE reading your blog. You have a beautiful family and you are such a great example to all of us... Lots of love, A/C
love the bath masterpieces!!! that would be so fun!! oh and i am bummed i totally missed your birthday yesterday-----sooooooo
♫♪happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday shawneen, happy birthday to you!!♫♪♫♪ hope you enjoyed my song :) oh and thanks for taking care of all the stuff on sunday!!
how cute--those paints are way too fun--gotta check those out for sure
Okay what fun! I've always wanted to buy some of those for my kids. I didn't even know it was your Birthday. I hope it was a good one.
i love sticking the kids in the tub to play! Kills 2 birds with 1 stone. Happy Birthday last week! Hope 27(!) is a great year!
how fun is that! they are going to be best friends, so cute!
That is so cute. I've always wanted to buy those for my girls. That's exactly how my girls are too - they love the bath together.
And OH MY GOSH - I really am the worst friends ever!!! Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! We should have gone out to lunch or something.
Post a Comment