OK, your pics are the greatest! I love the "white men" one the best... ha ha! It looks like you guys had the best adventure. Next time you guys go, I want to be the one invited to watch all of the little girls... call me, really... I am the best Great Aunt ever, seriously!
You did your blog. That river rafting trip looks like so much fun. I think Kevin and I will have to try that soon. Sound like you are having a great summer.
I am married and a mother of four great kids. I am also a licensed Dental Hygienist and have been practicing for about ten years! I am very passionate about learning and have become excited by the possibilities that essential oils provide for the health and well being of my family and the people I have worked with. I have been experimenting with essential oils for three years and finally feel confident to share what Ive learned. I hope this proves beneficial and informative and helps clear up any miss conceptions about these natural remedies. I feel like I will forever be learning and Im grateful for every day I get too!
If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to email me at theessentialoilmom@yahoo.com!
4 comments:
Oh it looks like you had so much fun!!
OK, your pics are the greatest! I love the "white men" one the best... ha ha! It looks like you guys had the best adventure. Next time you guys go, I want to be the one invited to watch all of the little girls... call me, really... I am the best Great Aunt ever, seriously!
looks like so much fun! it was great seeing you guys!
You did your blog. That river rafting trip looks like so much fun. I think Kevin and I will have to try that soon. Sound like you are having a great summer.
Post a Comment