Monday, July 21, 2008

Our California Trip

My sister in law Margaret, invited us to stay with her family In San Clemente, just minutes from the beach. We also had a chance to stay with her sister as well. Ben and his brother Paul were unable to make the trip, because they were in Utah helping with their other brothers campaign. Alivia had such a great time playing with her cousins, Andie, Kate, and Luke in California. We were so happy we could go and escape the heat another weak. Here are some pics.













10 comments:

cherie said...

looks like so much fun!!

The Bevans said...

jealous! I need a long vacation. Glad you had fun. If I get a few spare minutes we'll have to get together when I'm in AZ in Aug for a few days.

Andie said...

California is so fun! My grandbabies are way too cute, too!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love ya, mom

Andie said...

California is so fun! My grandbabies are way too cute, too!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love ya, mom

Andie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Looks like fun...good to see you yesterday.

tim and priscilla said...

so jealous! looks like you guys had a great time! lots of traveling, it is so fun to be with family. christian turned 11 months yesterday, seriously, doesn't it feel like we just had our little ones? call me when you have some time, i would love to chat.

Mary said...

Sooo fun!!!Your BLOG SO SO CUTE.

Julie said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm glad to see you finally posted! How are you? What's up?

Halvos said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could have gotten together while you were here. I know how it is when you're with family though--its tough to get away when you're having so much fun. Hopefully we'll see you soon!