Monday, August 11, 2008

Idaho

I thought I would finally add some more of are summer to the blog. It is easy to get overwelmed by all the pictures I took, thats why I kind of put it off for a few weeks and haven't posted until now. We spent a good 3 weeks in Idaho and had so much fun staying with Bens brother Dave, seeing Sam get married to an awsome girl, and watching Alivia and Mia with all thier cousins. It was such a fun summer! Here are some pics of the kids at Tophis Park with cousin Lennox and Katie






Both mine and Bens family got together for the IF 4th of July parade







Sams reception was held at the Lijenquist home and my nephews Dave and Johnny put together the band, which was amazing! They each could play like three instraments each!







4 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi Shawneen! I can't believe how big your girls are. Alivia is darling and Mia..I love her little ears. My little guy had ears like that. They are sooo cute! I miss your family. I need to come over and see all you guys! Love ya!

Christine said...

Your kids are going to have the most wonderful memories... you take great pics and I bet that Alivia loves to look at them all the time. Just this past couple of weeks, my kids have pulled out the photo albums and old VHS videos... they have such fun talking about all of the memories they share. You are a great Mom and I am so happy that you love your extended family as much as you love your own... Love ya... A/C

Soelbergs said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I also love the pictures of you with your beautiful kids. I'm always behind the camera. I need to make an effort to be in pictures iwth my kids. Welcome home!

Lara said...

how fun! and look how stinkin' cute your girls are! I love the 4th of July outfits!