Well she made it, sigh of relief, Moms always hope their babies see it to this point. Ill never forget when I brought Mia home and the sun would start to go down, I would begin to feel more and more anxious, like 'I am not going to sleep tonight.' And it wasn't so much that she was up a ton, Mia was a great baby, it was because I was going to be semi conscious the whole night monitoring her breathing. And one thing I have found out is that those little suckers like to hold there breath just a little too long sometimes! Like I said, Mia has always been a great baby. She was animated almost since the day she was born, making the craziest faces as an infant and then full of smiles and laughter as she got older. Her favorite thing to do is pounce on you and slam you in the face if you happen to be napping on the floor , something Ben does often, and mimic you if she hears a sound she likes. She is seriously the happiest baby, this last year has been so fun and we look forward for many to come! Here are some pics of Mia




Sunday, August 31, 2008
My Baby Turns One!!
Posted by Shawneen at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We love you baby Mia! Happy Birthday!
Oh she's so sweet!! THat was a cute video. Happy Birthday Mia.
they grow up way too fast!! Happy Birthday Mia!!
Shawneen! I found your blog on Stephanie's blog. How cute. I can't believe she is a year already! :)
oh my goodness, she is beautiful. doesn't time totally fly?
Post a Comment