Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mia playing with Dad

10 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

So cute! I love hearing baby giggles!!

Andie said...

My grandbaby has such a cute laugh!! What a fun time.:) love, ya, tu mom

Christine said...

My "great-niece" is simply adorable...

Phil and Lauren said...

haha im at the library so I had to listen to it without sound but she is so cute!

tim and priscilla said...

happy birthday!!! can you believe it, one already! love the video, they are having so much fun!

Sharstin said...

so cute! there is something about girls and their dads!

M + L said...

Hey Shawneen! Yeah, I came back to BYU Hawaii for my last semester. I'm so excited to be done with school. It was fun to come home for the summer and have a 2 month break. I really needed it. It was great to see you at church. You look so stinkin' cute all the time :) And I seriously can't believe that Mia is one already! Priscilla's son is one too! Crazy huh? Time flies. Cute kids you have.

stephanie said...

your kids are so cute!! so have you been back to the dance class..let me know if you go again!! i am trying to get back there..

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

i love all the cute pictures!!

Christine said...

We love you and we miss your updates... (Like I am one to talk here!)