So all day long this is what Alivia is singing at the top of her lungs. Even her play group friends have told her to please be quiet! I had to get it on video though before she stopped singing it all together. I have to say, Mia is cracking me up the whole time just trying to be apart of the show. The typical little sister. My mom has a video of Dana and I when I am like 6 and Dana is about 4yrs old. My mom has me sing my song first, and then Dana's suppose to sing her song, well apparently I don't think she is doing it right or maybe not loud enough, so I totally butt in and sing all of the end of it while Dana is just staring at me disgusted, because I had stolen her show. I apologize for that Dana.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know the old saying, "better late than never"...you two are gonna have alot of those to catch up on. Love ya, mom
So cute! Alivia is just beautiful. Hey, where were you on Saturday? Were you in Idaho for Thanksgiving? We missed you.
Post a Comment