I love it! Alivia and Gracie will be good friends! That girl is always singing...(what do you think, they get it from their moms???) I love Mia too....so stinkin' cute!
Thats so funny!! Its so funny that the girls are so obsessed with that song! Lexi beggs for it! Way to go Taylor Fwift!!! Oh and Mia has some great moves!
Way to go Alivia!! This Nana is so proud of her and baby Mia. Shawneen, if your Nana was here, she'd say she got it from her side of the family. :) Love ya, mom
I am married and a mother of four great kids. I am also a licensed Dental Hygienist and have been practicing for about ten years! I am very passionate about learning and have become excited by the possibilities that essential oils provide for the health and well being of my family and the people I have worked with. I have been experimenting with essential oils for three years and finally feel confident to share what Ive learned. I hope this proves beneficial and informative and helps clear up any miss conceptions about these natural remedies. I feel like I will forever be learning and Im grateful for every day I get too!
If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to email me at theessentialoilmom@yahoo.com!
7 comments:
haha I love when Alivia says "difficult" and how Mia is just doin her own thang in the background! We can't wait to see you guys next week. Love you!
I love it! Alivia and Gracie will be good friends! That girl is always singing...(what do you think, they get it from their moms???) I love Mia too....so stinkin' cute!
Thats so funny!! Its so funny that the girls are so obsessed with that song! Lexi beggs for it! Way to go Taylor Fwift!!! Oh and Mia has some great moves!
Oh man, that has got to be the cutest video since that one when Alivia was singing that Alicia Keys song in your van... precious!
hilarious, shawneen! love mia as the backup singer/dancer! :)
Way to go Alivia!! This Nana is so proud of her and baby Mia. Shawneen, if your Nana was here, she'd say she got it from her side of the family. :) Love ya, mom
That is SO cute. My favorite part is watching Mia try to twirl like Livvies and then run into the wall. Priceless!
Post a Comment