Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

This is a tradition Dana and Marshal brought home from dental school. I guess every Christmas someone would throw an ugly sweater party with a ton of good food and funny games. I hope this is something we do every year because it was so fun! My sister Lauren and her husband Phil were able to be in town for it, which made it even better. Phil won the ugliest sweater prize, with me and Marshal close on his heels. You can decide who the ugliest is for yourself.

3 comments:

Soelbergs said...

I've always wanted to have an ungly sweater party! Yours is dang ugly!

Lara said...

That sounds like so much fun. We might have to steal it! and as for the ugliest, yours is totally up there!

Andie said...

Next time Dana has a Ugly Sweater party, I am picking out my own sweater! You know, the correct size.. Hee, hee!