This year for Christmas was the first year in a while we had the whole family together. Every year we get together on Christmas Eve and make homemade pizza, this year we decided to take it easy and let Papa Murphys do the job. They make great pizza over there! After we have eaten till we can't eat anymore, we pull ourselves from the food and have a program. Lauren and Phil were in charge this year and I thought they did a great job. Phil played the guitar, Tate told a story, Ben read Luke, Dana prepared a story, Dad and Jesse sang Silent Night in German the way it was originally written, Marshal read about Samuel the Lamenite and I sang while Lorraine played the piano. After the program we are aloud to open one present and it is always matching jammies, then we model them and then eat some more. We end the night getting comfy and watching the Nativity. Ben and I went home after that and spent 3 hours putting together Alivias doll house while watching Its A Wonderful Life. We got to bed at almost 2 in the morning! It was worth it.















Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Christmas Eve 2008
Posted by Shawneen at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Such fute pictures!!! Love the one of your dad and the grand-daughters and the one of all your sisters. Yes, your dad did spill the beans and I'm SO EXCITED!!!
p.s. at first I couldn't figure out who lorraine and tate were - took me a second...got it.
Don't you love the matching PJ's. I am also loving the ugly sweater party idea; it sounds like fun. I'm glad you had a good Christmas and hopefully a good New Year too. Oh and your girls look adorable in their christmas dresses.
Hey cute friend!! looks like you guys had an awesome christmas!! now get your butt out to Utah--so we can play! love your ugly sweaters--and the girlies dresses :)
Christmas is so fun...especially with families...your girls are getting so big, and so cute.
So what shall we do next Christmas?! I do count my blessing that everyone was here. Thanks for sharing! love ya, mom
wow, so many pictures, now i feel like i need to update my blog. alivia looks so old! her hair is so long! i love ugly sweater parties, where did you find yours? i had the hardest time finding something good. you guys look great and looks like the holidays were a lot of fun!
So cute! Your girls are getting so big! Love all these pics--you have such a fun family! I want to know what your dad spilled the beans about! Send me an email! :)
hey, i love the name mia, awesome soccer player:) i was actually thinking of maya when i was pregnant with christian, i guess you could spell it both ways. we were thinking of maya again, but then i started to hear it everywhere. next time i talk to you i will let you know her name, i think we have it figured out.
Post a Comment