Ben and I just celebrated our 5th Anniversary yesterday! Whenever we celebrate our Anniversaries it always brings about thoughts and conversations about the beginning. I love going out to dinner with Ben and just talking and laughing about that week and a half before we knew we had found the one, and that first year of marriage, living in our tiny little condo, constantly afraid for our cars that got broke into twice, and remembering how easy and simple it was for that one month before we got pregnant. We were obviously on the fast track! Looking back we are both happy to say that we wouldn't change a thing, even though at times it could be hard and overwhelming. We have definitely learned a lot, and from that have grown even more close. I feel that I have been very blessed taking that leap of faith and marring my best friend, even though we hadn't known each other very long. Every day can be an adventure with Ben, because I feel like we are still growing and getting to know each other. I love that Ben sees it the same way I do, when we sometimes don't see eye to eye, He will say, "Well at least were not boring." At that is the truth, our relationship is never boring! And I love it!
Thank you Ben for being my Honey forever and for putting up with me during this pregnancy, you have been so understanding and kind, and thank you for saying very often that you love the variety now that I'm huge! Happy Anniversary! Here are some of my favorite pics from our wedding, I cant believe how time flies!
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Our 5th Anninversery!
Posted by Shawneen at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! Can't believe you've been married for 5 years!
awww that is so cute! Congrats! Love you guys!
All your pics look very cute! Congrats on your 5th!
Happy Annivesary! I loved your wedding--so cute, and you guys are an awesome couple :)
Post a Comment