So the baby is coming soon and we thought after living in our house for over 2yrs it was about time we painted the girls room, which is also the play room in our house. Alivia couldn't wait, we got her and Mia new pink bedding instead of the old blue "boy" bedding, pictures painted by her Tia Tate, a nice wreath, a few more pics, and some bright flowers painted on the wall. It really does brighten up a room and it seems like my kids will actually play in there for longer than a minute now before dragging all there toys in the hall and into my room. So that's good. The one thing it is still missing for me is curtains, but those can wait until I find something I like. Here's the almost finished product. It took me a while to get these, by the way, because it is usually not this clean.
My big helper
My sisters and I use to all sleep on this bed when we were little. My dad always called it "shin barker" for obvious reasons.
My sister Taylor painted these pictures
This is my Granny's old dresser and my Little Red Riding Hood Picture
Alivia's favorite flowers are the yellow, I like the pink myself.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Alivia and Mia's New Room
Posted by Shawneen at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how cute! love the flowers on the walls! hey, you better let me know when that little boy of yours is born!!!
Cute Shawneen! Alivia is so cute and she's soooo good in Primary. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see what James looks like.
HEY!!! K send me your email so I can invite you to my blog! loganlindy@gmail.com Ok you are having your baby tomorrow! I am the worst friend ever!!! Good luck tomorrow! I was going to call you but now its like 9:00. I am sure your not a sleep but WHAT IF! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls room the Flowers seriously look amazing!!! Mrs. Talented! I will call you in a few day!!!
You did a great job on your room! Hope your girls love it too!! :)
oh gosh... I have even slept on that bed... it used to be in the guest bedroom of your parents first house, and every other house too... the Shin Barker! I have even scraped my legs on that bed... ahh, memories, continued forever and longer. You have a beautiful family Shawneen and I love them. A/C
Post a Comment