
We are so excited to welcome home James! He was born July 13 2009 and was 7Ibs 8oz and 20.5 inches long. We decided to induce a little early so that my mom was sure to be there, which she was, even though we neglected to get a picture with her in it. I was not the one on camera duty that day. My sister Lauren was there for the birth also and it was a whole new experience for her. Surprisingly she is not turned off from having children of her own someday. So here are some pics from that blessed day, that Heavenly Father gave us our sweet baby James.
The before picture. My mom made this fabulous baby quilt and finished that day.


Dana and Marshal came by to take a look. She is prego with twins, we are hoping one is a boy for James to play with.







Yes, Mia was brought to the hospital with no shoes on. This is what happens when mom is not there. We are all grateful to be home.


James taking his bath like a Man.
Grandma Patt came by to give me a hand. Thanks Grandma!
Nice and clean!
We decided to name James John after his two grandpas, because we love and respect them both so much! This is James with my dad.

James fits just perfect in Alivias baby doll crib, so for now, this is were he sleeps. He might be able to fit for another couple days.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Welcome James John Liljenquist!
Posted by Shawneen at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Congratulations! What a cutie! I am glad that everything went well, you look great! Let me know if I can do anything!:)
He is such a handsome little guy! Congratulations...I'm glad everything went well!
Congrats! He is so cute! Little Josie is only 3 days older. I am glad everything went well!
I love the pictures of your dad holding James. So sweet!!!
Shawneen I am glad you are home and was thankful to be there for little James to come into the world. What a wonderful little family you have. Brings back memories of you holding your little sisters after they too were born. And now seeing Alivia holding her little brother!! Love you with all my heart! mom
I couldn't be happier for you Shawneen! He's so sweet!
Yay! He's finally here! The little boy Ben always wanted. He's precious! I asked Ben about you at church today and he said everything was great. Congrats!
Beautiful boy... he will steal your heart... Love Aunt C.
Sorry I called you then skipped outta town to get out of the heat! He is soo dang cute. Congratulations! We will have to hang out. I will call you in a few days I want to come see this little guy!!
Yay! He is a Liljenquist if I ever saw one. Maybe not quite as much as Mia, but very, very close.
We are SO excited he is here. Welcome to the family little guy!
Shawneen- He is adorable! I am glad everything went well with getting him here. You should sing him to sleep with "rock-a-bye sweet baby james" by James Taylor.. one of my faves! Congratulations!
Congrates...what a beautiful baby! We have been out of town sorry we are a little late in finding out. Take Care!!!!
I am so happy for you Shawneen! All those months have finally passed and now you have such a darling boy!
Also, can you email me at glennfamily@rocketmail.com? I need Margaret's phone no or email address. I need to get her book in the mail for her.
Hope you are getting some sleep!
Heather
That was fun visiting you guys last night. James is so cute!
He's sooo cute Neener! Good work!
congrats! he is a cutie--I think he looks a lot like Mia! You look great- I'm glad everything we well :)
congrats shawneen!! i hope we can get our boys together soon!
Oh! He is so stinkin' precious! Can't wait to meet him...we'll be there for the reunion...hugs and best wishes with baby #3.
one more thing: i went private and want to invite you to my personal blog...just send me an email so I can invite you. junkforlara@gmail.com
Neen!! Congrats!! I'm so glad you guys were able to get a boy into your family! I bet your dad is just thrilled! :) I love that you named him after both grandpas--that's awesome! Too cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congratulations, Shawneen! (This is Ben's cousin, Kristen) James is adorable and I couldn't be happier for you! I hope you are doing well.
Congratulations! He's so sweet!! I know you were gone for the lunch but we need to get together soon!
Congrats Shawneen! What a cutie...I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment