Monday, October 19, 2009

So it was so fun to be able to get all excited for Tates big Homecoming Dance. She decided with Jamie to go for the vintage look this year. She was a little nervous about the hair and bright red lipstick, but I think she pulls it off nicely. Mia and I couldn't help ourselves and decided to get crazy with the red too! And Yes, that is my dad pinning the flower on the young buck. This tradition started many years ago when I tried and tried to get that flower on and my dad got it in one shot. Its a time saver having Dad around in that department.








2 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

love it! she looks so cute, I can't wait to come home...beeville is killing me!

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

I love the retro look!! I can't believe she's so grown up! Can't wait to see you today.