So we are now up in Idaho Falls and are finally settled in. We are staying at Bens parents home and are house sitting for them while they go on there mission. We're pretty excited since we've never spent the Holidays up here since we've been married. The cold has always been a factor. Who leaves AZ when it's absolutely perfect weather. We always spend a month in IF in the summer, thats when we like it! However, since we've been here, its been surprisingly enjoyable. My kids have never played in the leaves until now and they love it! Bens parents live on a lot of land so there is tons of room for the kids to run around, and you can't beat the tree house my nephews recently cleaned up. Its been really fun having a change of scenery. Im still an AZ girl, but I think I can do this for a year. I might be singing a different tune come February though. Here are some pics of us playing in the back yard.
If it fits on your head and looks like long princes hair, Alivia will put it on her head, reminds me of some other girls I know. Only they prefered long nylons with bows clipped on.
the girls acting like horses on the tennis court
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Idaho in the Fall
Posted by Shawneen at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment