Saturday, December 12, 2009

1st snow fall of the year!

Alivia woke me up this chilly morning to a site I am definitely not use to and the first thing that popped into my mind was "I have to drive in this. Yuck." but then I saw the look on her face, after being momentarily distracted by the bush on her head, and knew I had to grab the camera to remember this moment. Good thing we were prepared. When my mom was in town the first thing we bought was our winter gear. You never know when your going to wake up to white, unless you watch the weather channel, which I don't. Thank goodness we were ready.









3 comments:

Julie Liljenquist said...

How fun! The girls look like they're going to enjoy winter in Idaho. Snow is the best around Christmas time. Make sure to build snowmen and do some snowangels.

We sure do miss you guys! We had dinner with Grandma Patt on Sunday and it's not the same without you.

Andie said...

Hi Bean! I love the pictures. Where did the dog come from? And I love Alivia's hair...one of those has to go on her wedding video!! And Mia and my baby boy are looking so cute too! I can't wait to see them again. Give them kisses for me! love ya, tu mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawneen--how are you? I am sending out Christmas cards and need your new address. Can you send it via email??
heatherprusse@hotmail.com