Ok, so Alivia's been dying to get all dresses up and have her picture taken, and I have to admit I've been itching to try it out as well. It was a lot of fun to just focus on her and give her all this attention. She ate it up! And it gave me a chance to figure out what the heck I'm doing with this camera. Both, me and my sister-in-law have started taking a class every other week with my brother in law, Carl, just to learn the basics. I thought my head was going to explode, but its starting to make a bit more sense now. There are couple things I would've changed about this shoot, first, I should have waited till the sun was lower in the sky, I think. and two, I should have had someone there to make Alivia really laugh. I would've loved to get her genuine smile/laugh that I think is sooo pretty.
There's always next time. Take a look and feel free to tell me what I should do different next time. I promise my feelings wont be hurt.

















Sunday, April 18, 2010
My Very First Photo Shoot with Liv
Posted by Shawneen at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i LOVE #5!!!!
I also am taking photography lessons!!! I just got a nice camera!! I think these pictures are sooo adorable and I LOVE the ones with the her by the wood fence.
she is such a cutie! I am so glad you are loving your classes and new camera~
Those turned out great. Carl is a good teacher. Plus you have an adorable model :)
Post a Comment