Finally! The weather is perfect, its not to sunny, its not to dark, Mia's got her cute little outfit on, her hair isn't perfect, but it personifies her, so its OK, and what do I get! Face after Face of pictures I cant frame! All that keeps flashing in my mind is that Calvin and Hobbes clip where his mother is trying to have his picture taken and he's busy making funny faces. I have two spots were I can put pictures for all to see, in Ben's parents house, and so I needed just one good smile. This is what I got.
It wasn't a total waste, however, I was able to luck into a few good shots, but I need my brother in law to photo shop the cut off her nose so I can frame a couple. I'll post those later.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Mia's photo shoot?
Posted by Shawneen at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a little cutie~
Kailee will PS them for you and send them back! She loves Photoshop
Awsome! That would be great!
Post a Comment