Alivia is the kind of girl who wouldn't let a day go by without her letting me know that she had to be in dance. So as soon as we were settled we asked our friends were we could find a good studio and were sent to Idaho Ballet Theatre. I love ballet because it gives you strength, flexibility, good posture, stage presents, and confidence, so Im glad she enjoys it, although, I think its more due to getting dresses up, than anything else. Here are some pictures of Alivia with her friend Kennedy Schofield getting ready to be a blue bird on stage for the Wizard of Oz.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Alivia's First Dance Recital in IF
Posted by Shawneen at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How much fun! She is a gorgeous little ballerina! Can't wait to see you guys sometime here!
How stinkin' cute is she?!? Total girlie-girl and I LOVE IT!
she is darling! I love the little dance outfit!
Post a Comment