Whats with the crusty-nose picture of my grandson?! You were out of tissues?! Liked his (your) shirt though! Your water drop pictures were cool too! Love ya, mom
I am married and a mother of four great kids. I am also a licensed Dental Hygienist and have been practicing for about ten years! I am very passionate about learning and have become excited by the possibilities that essential oils provide for the health and well being of my family and the people I have worked with. I have been experimenting with essential oils for three years and finally feel confident to share what Ive learned. I hope this proves beneficial and informative and helps clear up any miss conceptions about these natural remedies. I feel like I will forever be learning and Im grateful for every day I get too!
If you have any questions or would like to join my team feel free to email me at theessentialoilmom@yahoo.com!
3 comments:
You're doing great with your new camera- I'm really impressed!
Especially fun to see the gardening pictures. What a great family activity!
Whats with the crusty-nose picture of my grandson?! You were out of tissues?! Liked his (your) shirt though! Your water drop pictures were cool too! Love ya, mom
He doesn't do that huge goofy smile very often, I take what I can get!
Post a Comment