It's technically suppose to be summer in these shots, but I have to admit there was NO WAY I was getting in that water! That's how cold it was, but my girls had had enough of sitting inside and since it was a tad warmer than the day before they decided to give the sprinklers a try. They had a blast!





It can't officially be summer with out the icecream man, and aren't we lucky this year to have my nephew Jonny Vance as the neighborhood sweet distributor. It has its perks that's for sure! Jonny is earning money for his mission, going around after his other job selling icecream. We plan on contributing a lot to his mission fund. 
Idaho Falls from Cumorah Loma up on the hill.

I saw these ducks in the front yard and notice they were all male and wondered if they were haveing a bachelor party or something. I came out to crash it, but they flew off. O well.

Sunday, July 11, 2010
Idaho Summer Finally!!
Posted by Shawneen at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment