
So we finally couldn't handle it any longer, we needed to get warm, so my amazing mom flew into SLC to help me drive home, since Ben was going to be joining us later. I was kind of nervous, I didn't know how James was going to do, but with enough stops to stretch our legs and snap a few pics, he did great. I loved having my mom with me, she insisted on driving the whole way and stopping whenever we saw something beautiful, and whenever our walnut sized bladders felt like exploding which was often. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy her company. We stopped in Beaver for the night and swam at the hotel pool which tuckered the kids out enough to sleep without any problems. My mom is the best driving partner and I'd recommend her to anyone. I can't wait to be a Nana and do that with my kids! Love you mom! Thank you!




Sunday, July 11, 2010
On our way to AZ
Posted by Shawneen at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment