Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged Again!

So my sister Lauren, in order to get me blogging again, tagged me. I let her know I would not let her down. So here it is.

1. Where did you meet your husband? I met him on Thanksgiving Break from Hygiene School. He had only moved to AZ the day before, so I knew I had to make my move before some other girl did.
2. How long did you date before you married? We "dated" for about a week and a half and decided to get married, we actually tied the not 6 months later, because I had to finish my last semester in TX.
3. How long have you been married? 4 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Lately he has been very dedicated to working out on a consistent basis, which is very new for him.
5. What is his favorite feature? This will probably embarrass him, but I am always telling him how much I love his mouth, He has great lips and a gorgeous smile!
6. What is his favorite quality? He is always in a good mood, and his sisters had it right when they describe Ben as a man with out guile.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He likes to call me Neen
8. What is his favorite food? Anything that is cheap. He loves the dollar menu.
9. What is his favorite sport? BYU College Football and the Jazz, but he loves to play basketball and I have to say that he has a great 3pt shot!
10. When & where was your first kiss? Jan 3 2004. I was sick so we decided to just rent a show and watch it in his room, I wasnt expecting it at all (because I was coughing the whole time), but that didnt seem to matter to him. And he still dosnt mind kissing me when Im gross.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probably seeing new movies and getting ice cream!
12. Do you have any children? 2 girls, Alivia and Mia
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is really good at remembering useless information, and is great with numbers, which we are thankful for, becuase Im not.
14. How old is he? 32
15. Who said I love you first? He did! He would probably tell you he was tricked into it though.
16. What is his favorite music? Anything my parents would like, He has 7 older brothers and sisters that helped shape his whole music experience. He thinks everything I listen to is just noise. I think he secretly likes some of it though.
17. What do you admire most about him? How dedicated his is to his family, he would do anything for anybody,he also has an amazing capacity to bounce back no matter the circumstance, and is able to see the positive in anybody or anything. He is a great person to be with.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? No, but Im going to read it to him
20. Who do you tag? my mom, and anyone who wants to join in, I love reading these things.

2 comments:

Phil and Lauren said...

Shawneen you did it, you finally posted something...now keep up the good work and post some Halloween pictures I want to see my nieces! Love you!

Andie said...

Okay, so I see I am suppose to be tagged next. You know that this means you will have to come over and show me what the heck I am suppose to do and telling me doesn't make me understand it any better...but I loved reading what you wrote. Love ya, mom